The Rural Clinical School makes an effort to ensure that students are accommodated comfortably and have access to facilities similar to those they would enjoy at home.
- Videoconferencing facilities are available at each School site, and are used for weekly interactive videoconferences involving all students.
- Libraries, computer access, printers and photocopiers are provided at all School offices for students' use.
- Accommodation for students during their year of rural study is in a fully furnished and fully equipped house with televisions, DVD players, kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery, outdoor settings, barbecues and even bikes and bike helmets.
- Each student room is equipped with a minimum of a single or double bed, pillows, doonas, bed linen, bedside table and lamp, desk, chair, study lamp, wardrobe and/or chest of drawers.
- All student houses are ADSL-cabled to provide fast internet access, and students may be loaned a laptop computer for their use while studying.